Zambian ARTS Publications may only refund you the money 60 days upon request, provided the following conditions are met.
- Zambian ARTS Publications has acknowledged that it has failed to complete the project or submit it to you.
- Silence from Zambian ARTS Publications for working days exceeding 14 after the project due date without notice.
- Upon postponements amounting to a total of 21 working days from the project’s due date.
In no other condition shall Zambian ARTS Publications process a refund for any individual.
Terms of Publishing
Zambian ARTS Publications and its partners shall publish authors’ book projects under the following terms.
- Work shall be done within a period of 21 working days, unless indicated otherwise.
- Zambian ARTS Publications shall only cover works ordered and paid for by the client
- Works shall only begin upon a full payment of a quoted amount.
- In the event of an anticipated delay, Zambian ARTS Publications shall notify the client and apply for a period not exceeding 14 working days through reasonable means of communication.
- The costs of sending and withdrawing money shall be covered by the client.
- The costs of material transportation or procurement shall be covered by the client.
By making a payment or submitting the project, the client acknowledges and accepts these terms.